Friday, March 20, 2009

Stormy gives birth Twin Ram Lambs


It is no secret to those who know me Stormy is my Favorite EWE daughter to my beloved 18 yr old Ewe Hyacinth who has since passed on. Stormy has the gentlest temperament and always sweet with any of the lambs. Last night at around 10 O'clock,last check on the sheep before winding down for the night, half way to the barn I hear Stormy crying to all heaven,I raced to the barn and there my darling Stormy was in labor, Some ewes give early warning signs but not my Storm, The first lamb needed assistance,the second came with no problems, Both Boys I was so hopping for a girl to keep, Heres Mamma and babies hours old.



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful, your new boys are adorable, and mom is a true beauty!! Congrats!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete